LouisianaShrimpers.com Cajun Shrimp Recipes
|Ginger And Garlic Shrimp, China Royal|
|20 Jumbo Shrimp, with the shell||1/4 cup Vegetable oil|
|Ginger, peeled and minced||3 Cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed|
|2 Scallions, thinly sliced||Salt and Pepper to taste|
|1. Devein the Shrimp from the belly,
leaving the shell on. |
2. Heat the oil in a wok or wide heavy skillet.
3. When the oil is rippling, fry the Shrimp and stir fry over high heat for 2 minutes.
4. Drain very well.
5. Return 1/2 Tbs oil to the wok and reheat. Throw in the Shrimp along with the ginger, garlic, and onions.
6. Stir fry for 20 seconds. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
7. Stir fry for an additional 20 seconds and serve.
|Yield = 4 Servings|
|Submitted By: LouisianaShrimpers.com|
|Recipe Index Home|